Neurologia medico-chirurgica Vol. 62, No. 2, February, 2022
- Long-term Outcomes of Non-syndromic and Syndromic Craniosynostosis: Analysis of Demographic, Morphologic, and Surgical Factors T. Akai et al.
- Factors Associated with Rapidly Deteriorating Myelopathy in Patients with Spinal Arteriovenous Shunts T. Miyahara et al.
- Perioperative complications and adverse events after surgery for peripheral nerve- and para-lumbar spine diseases K. Kim et al.
- Outcomes of Preserving the Hypertrophic Arachnoid Membrane in the Brain-Meningioma Interface: Long-Term Follow-up Y. Nakasu et al.
- Growth Curves for Intracranial Volume and Two-dimensional Parameters for Japanese Children Without Cranial Abnormality: Towards Treatment or Craniosynostosis Y. Tomita et al.
- Comparison of pipeline embolization and coil embolization for the treatment of large unruptured paraclinoid aneurysms R. Suzuki et al.
- Vein-related Trigeminal Neuralgia: How to Determine the Treatment Method of the Causative Vein: A Technical Note S. Tsunoda et al.
Please note that the publication of articles might be rescheduled.