【 Neurologia medico-chirurgica Vol. 57(2017) No. 3 】
- Does Reducing the Duration from Symptom Onset to Recanalization Improve the Results of Intracranial Mechanical Thrombectomy in the Elderly?
K. Komatsubara et al.
- Complications and Predictors of Hypotension Requiring Vasopressor after Carotid Artery Stenting
M. Nanto et al.
- Surgical Outcome of Cerebral Aneurysm Clipping Treated with Immunosuppressants: Report of 11 Cases and Review of the Literature
M. Hokari et al.
- Mechanical Thrombectomy Using the Trevo ProVue in 50 Consecutive Patients with Anterior Circulation Stroke: A Single-Center Experience after Approval of the Stent Retriever in Japan
T. Imahori et al.
- Leukoaraiosis is Associated with Worse Short-Term Functional and Cognitive Recovery after Minor Stroke
Z. Zhang et al.
- Sinus Pericranii with Dominant Venous Outflow in the Superior Eyelid
E. Ito et al.